Rose Bud Fragrance Lamp + 250ml Fresh Linen fragrance.
This lamp is hand crafted using dusky crimson and rose blossom mosaic pieces, creating a beautiful semi-transparent effect. It is completed with an antique brass effect crown.
Catalytic Fragrance lamps kill 99% of airborne bacteria.
Uses Lamp Fragrance
Click HERE for how catalytic lamps work
Catalytic lamps were originally used in French hospitals to kill airborne bacteria. In the sixties fragrance oil was added and it has become a popular home fragrance product - both ridding the air of bacteria and adding a fabulous fragrance.
Fragrance lamps are fast and effective. They purify the air, they eliminate odours and they fill your home with fragrance.
Using a fragrance lamp is simple.
- Pour fragrance into the vessel.
- Allow the wick to soak (about 20min for first lighting)
- Light the stone
- Blow out after 2-3 minutes
- Allow fragrance diffuse for 20-30 minutes which will fragrance the room for hours.
- Switch off by simply replacing snuffer cap